Fabrication & Production Technology Manufacturing
The Fabrication & Production Technology Manufacturing cluster includes establishments that fabricate various metals and metal components and that develop and manufacture industrial or heavy machinery.
GROWTH CLUSTER OVERVIEW
Northern Colorado’s portfolio of companies has particular strengths in agricultural or construction machinery in addition to the manufacturing of industrial robots and industrial machinery, turbines and generators, mold-making, and component fabrication.
NAICS CODES IN CLUSTER
- Hand Tools
- Machine Tools and Accessories
- Metal Processing
- Metalworking Machinery
- Air Handling Equipment
- Agricultural and Construction Machinery and Components
- Process Equipment and Components
- Commercial and Service Industry Machinery
- Industrial Machinery
- Measuring, Dispensing, and Other Pumping Equipment Manufacturing
- Moving and Material Handling Equipment
GROWTH CLUSTER STATS
- The Fabrication & Production Technology Manufacturing cluster experienced 51% growth in the region from 2013-2018. 18% growth is projected to occur from 2018-2023.
- The Gross Regional Product reported in 2018 was $698 million.
- Within the region, there are particularly strong linkages to agricultural production, inputs, & services; food processing & manufacturing; and plastics.
- The Agricultural and Construction Machinery and Components subcluster has a location quotient of 7.83.